I'll admit now that I'm not very good at public speaking and I hate hearing my own recorded voice.
I've done a few radio interviews with my local radio station now and usually I give these off-the-cuff responses and there are too many "ums" and "ahs" and I end up sounding like I have no clue what I'm talking about.
This week I did an interview with a young guy named Jarred. It was his first interview and one of his supervisors thought it would be a good idea to use me as a subject.
I talk mainly about my first forays into illustration, but my writing and the Witch Hunts graphic novel get a mention.
Fortunately I was able to get his list of questions ahead of time and make some notes before we recorded it.
The end result can be downloaded by following this link:
http://blogs.abc.net.au/queensland/2013/01/greg-chapman-writes-his-way-to-the-us.html?site=capricornia&program=capricornia_breakfast
Thanks for listening and please let me know what you think.
No comments:
Post a Comment